Sign In

Skip Navigation LinksCertifiedCopy

Skip Navigation LinksMinistry of Education & Higher Education

 Certified copy

 How can you obtain another certified copy of the Equivalency Document? 

  • You can send a request by mail (Libanpost) and attach it to the original equivalency document.
  • At the Secretariat of the equivalency committee by presenting the original equivalency document and the personal ID.