Sign In

Skip Navigation LinksNeededDocs

Skip Navigation LinksMinistry of Education & Higher Education

 Needed Documents

We've made it easy for you to check what documents are needed to get your equivalence.

Follow this guide to get a complete list of documents:

Which certificate do you hold?​

Lebanese curriculum

Foreign curriculum

French Baccalaureate

Technical Baccalaureate

International Baccalaureate

High school certificate in Agriculture

Freshman year 

General certificate of education (GCE)

Certificate of completion of secondary education​​​​​​