Sign In

Skip Navigation LinksWithdrawal

Skip Navigation LinksMinistry of Education & Higher Education

 Receiving the equivalency paper


On the date specified on the receipt.


Directly by the concerned person or his guardian.


  • The concerned person heads to the registrar at the Equivalences departement with:
    • the receipt
    • a proof of identity
    • the needed stamps
  • He receives the attestation
  • He makes a conform copy
  • He gets back his orginal documents

Where can you get your original documents back?

From the registration desk at thecommissionofequivalence with the equivalency attestation.​