Sign In

Skip Navigation LinksCertSecondaryEducation

Skip Navigation LinksMinistry of Education & Higher Education

 Certificate of completion of secondary education

How to equivalence the Certificate of completion of secondary education?
  • Any student who holds a General Certificate of Secondary Education from any Arab or foreign country should submit to the Secretariat of the Equivalence Committee of the Ministry of Education to obtain the equivalencغ before registering into the institutions of higher learning.
  •  The presented certificate should be issued by a governmental entity or by the responsible organization.
  • The student should have completed twelve successful consecutive years of study.



Needed documents